Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 9, 2020

Some times I wish I was an Octopus so I could slap 8 people at once shirt

  Kids always need clothes and it is a massive business. More funds would benefit overall.Here in Canada pretty much everything is open, guess that's what happens when people listen and wear masks.Conditions should have been applied to the wealthy corporations & wealthy people you used our money to bail out before us.The same should be done for any American corporation that gets a tax cut. Spend it or lose it. No distributing to shareholders or execs.Michigan Madav what the hell are you talking about I was under the impression that the rich don't need it and yet they gave monies to big corporations that were supposed to be used in partly paying wages and like someone said on here they probably put it in their own pockets. All this money is tied to Shares. And when they sell it, it's taxed under Capital gains tax. You're just another jealous broke person hating on successful people.So this is to save big retailers and banks and not really about helping people at all.

Buy it here: Some times I wish I was an Octopus so I could slap 8 people at once shirt
HomePage: Myhollybox 2020 Hot Shirt

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét