Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 9, 2020

Maleficent dragon never let your wings be stolen from you shirt

 Hi there your post is wonderful but I think we are not a friend here on Facebook if you don't mind please kindly add me to your friend list as I have tried adding you to mine but is not going through his message is to actually express my desire to be one of your friends.can we befriend? If yes, will you mind sending me a friend request because I dony want to send you a friend request without your permission? I hope we can get along sometimes. Please add me up let's be just honest friends. God bless you. they are depending on if it is in a democrat ran city and State. You don't see or hear about it in a Republican ran city or State. You did don't see slums either. I live in a Democrat ran city but the House state is Republican-held power. Our mayor has his stupid ways but our police won't put up with bull crap. There aren't enough of them. 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét