Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 9, 2020

Chihuahua Piss me off I will slap you so hard even google won’t be able to find you shirt

 I guess you are to as you support a man that makes millions off the backs of children in a country with human rights violations. How noble of you. you're typing on a phone made in a factory in a 3rd world country but want to talk about Nike making their products in those countries. So let me guess, child labor is okay if it benefits you Yep, and guesses what I also am not using my platform to scream about equality while calling everyone a racist. If you want to change then be the change you want. Otherwise, climb off your high you can't have it both ways. Don't worry, those little Chinese kids are going to work extra hard to make sure you get yours. I thought taking a knee was a bad thing? Or is that only for the cops? BTW, nice jersey made in a sweatshop no doubt. Colin can wear it on his couch in his mansion on Sundays while he’s fighting oppression. Why not? Colin was robbed of his football career. He makes a few bucks. 

Buy it here: Chihuahua Piss me off I will slap you so hard even google won’t be able to find you shirt

HomePage: Myhollybox Trending Shirt 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét