Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 9, 2020

I may be retired but I am always a nurse vintage shirt

People saying it's a hoax. They obviously haven't known anyone who's died of it. Good for them. I hope they never do. Join the public channel on telegram for more info and updates in terms of trading and strategies to make more money online. Well, I was in a unite for freedom protest 3 weeks ago and I've not got coronavirus hahaha! Harry Ford, you may have it and had no symptoms. You might have passed it on to someone that goes on to die. But carry on being glib. most in the country don’t know anyone who’s had it, let alone died from it.jez day you may have it but have no symptoms but I still might have passed it on. I think you should consider reading what you said and think how dumb you just sounded! That's the same scientists who so competently advised on the first lockdown? Insisted that masks are working to prevent the spread? The same scientists that said that reducing spending time outdoors to soak in vitamin D and disconnecting from loving hugs and spending time with families will fix the pandemic?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét