Chủ Nhật, 6 tháng 9, 2020

Autism doesn’t mean that I am not intelligent trust me I am so much smarter than you give me credit for shirt

I didn’t think so. Next. not sure why Jason Burns finds your statement funny. He probably thinks it’s fake news. Read my response. I thought your ignorant comment was pretty funny too. I have yet to see you fools address my comment about Biden/Harris. Deflect much? If you have to tell someone that Biden is not a racist, you’ve already lost the argument. except for babies in the womb! With these two MURDERERS, they don't get justice! Keep on believing CNN trumps ahead now. Boy, are you going to be surprised? While CNN is keeping yall fed full of fake stories trump has taken the lead and the experts are predicting Trump in a landslide. Heep on talking. But I warned you. If you used the internet to look up stuff you would find out none of that craps true., it looks like you can use the grammar police yourself. Just saying! So let me get this straight, Trump is defending himself by lying and shading both President Obama.

Buy it here: Autism doesn’t mean that I am not intelligent trust me I am so much smarter than you give me credit for shirt
HomePage: Myhollybox Cool Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét