Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 9, 2020

Skull Best a hole husband ever shirt

 Better yet, buy 5 then burn them! That would really piss them off wait a min me trying to figure out how burning merchandise you already paid for is proving anything to anyone. right just like they did four years ago. I think some people forgot thatPpl acting like this jersey didn't sell out delusional much. Nike did it already cry me a river ppl grown-ups whiningDerek Thomas this is not the first jersey Nike created for CK but ppl sure acting like it yeah the funny thing is tho I couldn't find anywhere online how may there was on sale. Could have been 1 of each size so they can say “look it sold out in 1 minute” Derek Thomas why would they post that tho for ppl to find a way and shame them. I'm pretty sure they didn't mention it because it's not going to Nike (money) I would imagine they didn't post it because there wasn't that many so it looks like more people are behind the cause and makes their product look more sought after. 

Buy it here: Skull Best a hole husband ever shirt

HomePage: Top Myhollybox Shirt 





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét