Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 9, 2020

I am a Veteran I love freedom I wore dogtags I have a dd 214 shirt

 July Amie is he a democrat that’s going to vote for a party that is taking GOD out of the pledge & schools & everything else? Wow and science in school in the Medical field? Mind-boggling on this one! You work in the medical field in a job based on science? Seriously! We have plenty of our own citizens & children to care for! I think God would want people to take responsibility for there own Children isn’t that Godly? Hey, July look at the comment about God to that nut after he said I was Satan! I can’t take this insanity. Because God created Man. Man created Governments! Governments created Borders & Laws! Not my Decision but it all goes back to God if you look at it like that why would you possibly blame me for God's Creations? Sorry meant for Bee Miller. 


Buy it here: I am a Veteran I love freedom I wore dogtags I have a dd 214 shirt

HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét