Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 9, 2020

Peace love Nightmare Jack Skellington shirt

Billy BrowningThey constantly projects their murderous, enslaving, land-thieving, homicidal, genocidal racist, supremacist, behavior on us. Be careful of what they accuse you of. They accuse others of being who they ARE and have always been for hundreds of years. Big deal. I have been held several times because I fit a criminal description. Stop crying. Grow upBilly Browning where was yours recorded on camera? I fit the description of a skinhead, white trash, and a biker. Oh well. I understand it and I make the encounter as respectful as possible. You have every right to not believe me. I really don't care. Speak for yourself. You are me, not awe. I believe you. I also have been pulled over many times and never got shot. What's wrong with the USA, Racism belongs to them, terrorism belongs to them, killing innocents belongs to them, disasters and calamities belong to them, Drug abuse belongs to them.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét