Chủ Nhật, 6 tháng 9, 2020

Fast and Furious Paul Walker signature I don’t have friends I got family shirt

 This is all fkd. The Democratic Party cares about the United States as much as Joe Biden cares about making a kickass speech. Lol, it’s a joke. Joe Biden, Mr. “here’s my husband's wife’s husband! Joe Biden! ” Haha, crybaby reported my comment to FaceBook CHICKEN SH*T! Everyone here defending trump is a sucker and probably a loser! Do you people have any shame? you wouldn't know the first thing about "an army thing" you lack class and honor. DQ You sure brag a lot. No one cares if you were a marine if you're a tw*t about it. You really should learn English better you don’t make any sense! Mostly because you are too deluded to understand anything except for what DONNIE DICTATOR tells you. And you know you can really believe a man who has LIED over 20,000 times since becoming president by accurate polls!

Buy it here: Fast and Furious Paul Walker signature I don’t have friends I got family shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Cool Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét