Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 9, 2020

I asked God for a true friend so he sent me a Guinea Pig shirt

 Number 2. He lied about the seriousness of the disease. Number 3. He’s still encouraging people not to wear masks to protect themselves and others to prevent the spread so YEA! If you are interested send me your WhatsApp number so I can link you up with the expert trader who trades for me and many more others, Trump is responsible for the Corona LMFAO he has never worked in a Chinese Covid-19 facility in China where COVID was released haven't u been paying attention u democrats crack me up lol I suppose Trump is the reason the rest of the world still has it and didn't cause it that's a completely ignorant and uninformed statementTrump did not shut down PA. Our dictator Wolf did. Trump left it up to each state according to the Constitution. Try to comprehend how that works, if you can. At least Trump can speak Coherently. He is responsible for 200 thousand dead Americans.

Buy it here: I asked God for a true friend so he sent me a Guinea Pig shirt
HomePage: Cool Myhollybox Shirt

 

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét