Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 9, 2020

Black cat I’m a bookaholic and I regret nothing shirt

 I will bet my next paycheck that his number will at least stay the same, or even grow. what happened to freedom of speech and association. I bet if he endorsed Trump you'd be singing his praises. I could but you'd ignore and deny it Well then you could say Dwayne Johnson cares more about the country than he dies about celebrity. That’s good. please provide an example of anything I’ve said that could be considered rage or hatred.The guy wrestles and acts for a living. And probably could have the best life ever with a harem of attractive women. All of which Trump wants to do but has failed to get. Last I checked, the Miss USA pageant is not an actual harem.I just want to vote down the big pharma, corrupted bankers, killer military-industrial complex, etc but apparently, democracy doesn't work that way how can someone corrupt prevent corruption? He IS the swamp The only sane people in this country are the ones who grasp that both sides are now just running campaigns about how awful the other side is.

Buy it here: Black cat I’m a bookaholic and I regret nothing shirt
HomePage:  Myhollybox Trending Shirt 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét