Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 9, 2020

Jack Skellington Crown shhhh no one cares shirt

 Want to Defund the police so they could commit crimes without fear,. can someone tell me something about this? Looking forward to making new friends hit me up if you want to know me better. God bless the Blue Lives Matter there is a vote for this in Oklahoma. Such a shameful actI'm in need of size 4 diapers I would appreciate it if someone could buy me with baby diapers I really need them. I don't need money just someone to buy me diapers and ship them to me I really need it. Stop it with the hate crime crap. It's murder or assault. We don't need a new category that covers what we already have. Hate crimes creep into our constitutional rights. .They are not consistent across the board. Any and every crime should be classified as a "hate" crime. Anyone who commits a crime does not do it for love, but because they have a darkened heart filled with hate. 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét