Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 9, 2020

Donald Trump more jobs Obama no jobs Bill Clinton blow jobs shirt

  Help me understand this NancyNancy you’ve blasted Trump for wanting to reopen the country and for promoting nonmask use but we caught you doing exactly what you rail against and demean the President publicly for. Why Nancy?Must be an election year. The only time democommies pretend to care about anything but filling up their own bank accounts. please can you send me a friend request on Facebook if you don't mind me asking I wouldn't be able to look at her without vomiting? please can you send me a friend request on Facebook if you don't mind me asking this bill literally accomplishes nothing? Sexual harassment can already be charged under the UCMJ and prosecution decisions for sexual assault are not made by any chain of command in any way at all. How about the "I am Harry Dunn" act to prevent US officials from killing people in other countries, fleeing from law using diplomatic powers, trying covering up by offering cash, and avoiding law and prosecution?
































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét