Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 9, 2020

Books tea and cats make me feel less murdery shirt

 Are you sure? They could have long-lasting organ damage that you don't know about yet maybe they had flu my 68-year-old mom so-called had it and it was bad at all-day 5 she was good don't be too confident. it is better to be ready than to be sorry. this virus spares no one. even the doctors and other medical professionals were not spared. yes. I wasn't going to bc I knew if my son had it I most definitely had it too. we quarantined for almost 2 months bc we all caught it at different times. With maybe a week of each other. my son caught it from his cousin. He gave it to me, his two brothers, and my mom who was wearing a mask the whole time when she babysat them(a few days before my 6 years old started showing symptoms)Donna Wade that scares me to think about that. I've been keeping a closer eye on them ever since. So far they haven't shown any more symptoms. I'm praying they don't have any serious damage. kids don’t get as ill as people who are immune-compromised. Please remember that when you make comments. 


Buy it here: Books tea and cats make me feel less murdery shirt

HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox King  Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét