Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 8, 2022

The only crap I take is from my Cows shirt

 The "Cry Me A River" video was creepy and never sat well with me. An Tesla The only thing your post proves is that you haven't got a clue about mental illness and how a person's mind gets so messed up they might not seek help because they are too tired, or too depressed, or have feelings of worthlessness - maybe even suspicion or paranoia of medics. Her wealth is neither here nor there. Jennifer Marshall you laughed at her when she was going through this? I was horrified for her. No 20 yr old deserved to be treated this way. She was bombarded non stop by the media. No wonder she went mad with all the pressure she was under. I hope she finally can find happiness! 

Buy it here: The only crap I take is from my Cows shirt
The only crap I take is from my Cows s Tank-top​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét