Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 8, 2022

My Tummy hurts and I’m mad at the government shirt

 When the $hit hit the fan and the China Virus arrived, the Government were made aware of the shortages they made a few changes. They jumped in and sourced the PPE required to fill the gaps (at huge expense) and then brought the Army in to sort the distribution shambles that the NHS had in place. Thankfully the Government sorted the PPE issues out. So if you are looking to shoot a few poisoned arrows then the highly paid employees sat behind huge desks in the NHS who failed the country are the ones to go for. I will say again in 2016 project Cygnus was run at great expense to see how the NHS and other government departments would cope with a flu like pandemic. ​​​​​​​

Buy it here: My Tummy hurts and I’m mad at the government shirt
My Tummy hurts and I'm mad at the government s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét