Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 8, 2022

Hold my halo I’m about to do unto others as they have done unto me shirt

  TO STOP THE STEAL. On the VERY DAY at the VERY PLACE at the VERY TIME that the election was being certified. Told them they could not do it by being weak. Contextual and circumstantial evidence is ALWAYS relevant in legal proceedings. In any court of law that gets you convicted. Of course in any court of law where jurors are sworn to be fair and objective, they would NEVER be allowed to leave the room while evidence was given... because, you know, they’re SUPPOSED to at least HEAR the evidence. But apparently certain senators took an oath to be fair and impartial and listen to the evidence, but then skipped out. Varghese Vayalamannil Devasia and what of the democrats who tried to deny voters the democratic process when they tried to impeach him once before? With their bs “Russian collusion” conspiracy which in the end had nothing to do with Russian collusion by Trump. 

Buy it here: Hold my halo I’m about to do unto others as they have done unto me shirt

Hold my halo I'm about to do unto others as they have done unto me s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét