Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 8, 2022

Shut up and take my money shirt

 Thomas Bell if someone in your family get covid.. try suggest then qust al hindi... people in saudi arabia and south east asian used this to get cured from covid.. i have friends also in here that whole family positive covid then after consumed qust al hindi.. around weeks all the symptoms gone get test is negative... hopefully this qust al hindi can suppress the death toll of covid.. and everyone get get better and always healthy. I had the Oxford vaccine, my arm ached for about 2 days and then for about a week after it hurt around the injection site. I carried on working as usual and didn't care much for the side effects as it means that I'm one step closer to being able to hug my grandad, which I haven't been able to do in over a year. 

Buy it here: Shut up and take my money shirt
Shut up and take my money s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét