Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 8, 2022

Sonic the Hedgehog yo WTF are boobs I’m a visual learner BTW shirt

 My Mothers Sister died of Diphtheria aged 3 . 1930s, I had School Friends that got Polio in the 1950s /60s that spent a long time in Iron Lungs , I thank God the only thing I had was a horrible tasting sugar lump !. I also had a Nieghbour that suffered from Tuberculosis and spent 2yrs in a TB Hospital , she suffered from the effects of it for the rest of her life , Sometimes we just have to have Faith and remember that the Scientists are trying thier best to Save the World not Kill it . Every Child is Precious and the Children and thier Parents that are willing to Test the Vaccines should be Applauded not Slated. Susan Jackson of course if you are dying from sepsis you will take Penicillin because what's the alternative? All other diseases you mentioned are deadly for children and were worth risking the unknown side effects and vaccinating. The thing is that Covid is not as nearly dangerous or deadly for children as Diphtheria. 

Buy it here: Sonic the Hedgehog yo WTF are boobs I’m a visual learner BTW shirt
Sonic the Hedgehog yo WTF are boobs I'm a visual learner BTW s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét