Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 8, 2022

Real men are Gay and slutty shirt

 I feel for the people all across the world feeling trapped in the unfortunate growing collective despair we all feel. So many people are looking at bleak futures, myself included, the world needs to change. After reading the news from the japanese olimpic commitee man talking about the women, and a few days later about the government inviting 5 women in the government meeting in which they cannot talk, neither give their opinion until the meeting is finished, I understand a bit more how women are suffering in that country and the consequences of that. I thought Japan was a good and modern country. I lost my dear brother to suicide by hanging.The shock and the grief to family & friends was overwhelming To the inflicted soul life had become so tortuous and unbearable because of the misery that living had become. Lockdowns are having the same effect on many people all over the world.

Buy it here: Real men are Gay and slutty shirt
Real men are Gay and slutty s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét