Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 8, 2022

Daddy you are as strong as T-rex as smart as velociraptor as amazing as spinosaurus as fast as struthiomimus you are my favorite dinosaur shirt

 When nursing some years ago in the flu epidemic I was not allowed to work unless having the flu jab. So come on folks get real this is made possible for every ones survival we are at war here against this virus. I post this with a little trepidation as I have no interest in getting into a debate about pro/anti vaccination. Also, my questions aren’t related to this article alone, they’re more general questions... I am genuinely very interested to hear from those against vaccines about how they intend to protect themselves/their families against COVID as those who have been vaccinated will still be able to pass it on. I am also very interested to hear from those in favour of vaccines about what information they have considered to come to their decision (was this media alone or other sources)? As I said above, I don’t want to get into a who’s right/wrong debate.

Buy it here: Daddy you are as strong as T-rex as smart as velociraptor as amazing as spinosaurus as fast as struthiomimus you are my favorite dinosaur shirt
Daddy you are as strong as T-rex as smart as velociraptor as amazing as spinosaurus as fast as struthiomimus you are my favorite dinosaur s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét