Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 8, 2022

I’m out of everybody’s way so I shouldn’t be in anybody’s conversation shirt

 Will you continue to publish anything without any moral regard or will you take a step back and consider how the subject might actually feel? Britney; Diana; Meghan; and the list goes on. The disrespect for Britney baffles me. Like her music or not, it is still played and listened to today and she will always go down as an amazing pop artist and the hate she got from the press back then, they should all be ashamed of themselves for making her life difficult when she gave so much to people. It won’t. The media makes money from what they do. That’s all it comes down to. She wasn’t the first to be done like this and hasn’t been the last. The media will likely post a bunch “we need to change” articles and then they’ll have took another poor sod out by September.Shockingly just go through and actually read the replies to this post to realise how and why we live in a place like we do, to then how it transpires onto this. 

Buy it here: I’m out of everybody’s way so I shouldn’t be in anybody’s conversation shirt
I'm out of everybody's way so I shouldn't be in anybody's conversation s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét