Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 8, 2022

No honey you’re thinner than me not prettier shirt

 Now let me guess you’ll tell me it’s not apples to apples, or some bs to make it look like what happened to our government from the far left including Nancys speech to push harder and take them down was all ok and peaceful. Foolish to watch people who think one thing is ok but the complete same thing is not and deserves impeachment. I wish you well in all you hate to one side and not the other, I hope it gets you far. Alan Rice-Smith those 100+ republican senators that backed the terrorist attack on the Capital, that condoned what happened, and still do, where Republican terrorist tried to murder the Vice President and wanted to kill Nancy Pelosi and other politicians, where Capital Police were Murdered, all those 100+ senators and their followers are saying to the Law Enforcement Authorities and all. Alan Rice-Smith - you need to expand what news you watch - how about the DEMS editing deliberately editing peacefully & patriotically from his speech.

Buy it here: No honey you’re thinner than me not prettier shirt
No honey you're thinner than me not prettier s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét