Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 8, 2022

Bang officialy liscensed merchandise shirt

  After approvals Oxfords will flood the markets easier. Frankie Small the clinical trials for the Canadian vaccine are only just starting. I’d hope that they approve, get hold of and distribute the moderna, AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines as quickly as possible. Here over 65’s are being vaccinated (70’s and overs already are) as well as the clinically vulnerable and front line health workers. Its about the only thing we’ve gotten right though. I live in Canada... and I can assure you it is WAY less then 3 in 100. they hadn't completed first vaccinations in our seniors homes in Ontario last Friday and I know NO ONE in my region who has even had ONE dose, I live rurally and we are all but being ignored. it is outrageous how poorly this clown has "managed'' this COVID crisis all his is is good looks and smalmy personality beyond that he couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery. Funny were not even talking about cases here. 

Buy it here: Bang officialy liscensed merchandise shirt
Bang officialy liscensed merchandise s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét