Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 7, 2022

: Yes I smell like Horses and you smell like you missed out shirt

  I am in the medical field. Religion is a choice. I am absolutely a woman of faith, but have a mind of my own. I believe what I believe, not what I am told. Margarita Felices And what about the stupid ones who dont seem to realise that their noses and mouths are connected so wear a mask under their nose even of they dont give a stuff about others you would think they would want to try to protect themselves. Margarita Felices I don’t understand why people say masks don’t work. I work in a hospital, all we wear is a standard surgical mask that are exactly the same as what the public are wearing, this includes using them on covid red wards. It’s been proven that staff catching covid are doing so due to “poor hand hygiene” which can mean you got an itchy nose so you scratched it without washing your hands immediately before doing so. The 2 most important things to do are wear a mask and wash or sanitise your hands all the time, especially when out and about. 

 Buy it here: Yes I smell like Horses and you smell like you missed out shirt
Yes I smell like Horses and you smell like you missed out s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét