Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 7, 2022

I’m a Jake something girl shirt

  We can attempt objectivity and in science it's essential. Science isn't science that isn't objective. The application of science however requires human cooperation and that is usually inter-subjective at best. I think that it would be a little naive to either claim or expect otherwise. Well im a brit and even our most extreme weather is not that extreme but every winter most of us stock up a bit.I remember the power cuts in 70s so iv always stuck to gas for cooking..then you have a heat/light source too if electric off.. and always have matches candes torches in house.My father used to keep huge oil lamps...he had war time mentality. I know this will take money out of the excessive profits of those poor, destitute investors in Texas utilities, but perhaps it’s past time when money should be invested in back-up generators for municipal water systems, heftier weather-resistant electric transmission lines, moisture condenser systems for natural gas lines and electric generating stations, ad infinitum. 

Buy it here: I’m a Jake something girl shirt
I'm a Jake something girl s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét