Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 7, 2022

I don’t have an attitude I’m just sick of all y’all shirt

  Surely much more likely to get continued and repeated exposure for indoor items of clothing that are exposed when not wearing a coat, so wearing a coat or outer layer to mix seems safer to protect internal clothes from being contaminated, even if coat isn't washed everytime surely? Because unless we are aiming a fan or hairdryer at it we aren't touching or interacting with the coat or outer layer inside our home. When I was nursing years ago all our uniforms were washed on site. You weren’t allowed to take them home at all. I later worked in a hospice and we took uniforms home to wash in water soluble bags that could go in the washing machine. Anybody would think it was something new cross infection on clothing! Andy Shaw Actually the reason I am enjoying this thread is that it us full of medical staff who have a history of working with infectious diseases. 

Buy it here: I don’t have an attitude I’m just sick of all y’all shirt
I don't have an attitude I'm just sick of all y'all s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét