Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 7, 2022

I’m off to Club Bed featuring DJ Pillow and Mc Blanky shirt

 I am 36 and my generation is riddled with unhealthy and obese people who are dying young vs my grandfather's who are still going strong, he has out survived all of his children except one son. What is the difference? Richard Carrassai humans have been eating meat for thousands of years, we used to eat them in a much dirtier fashion as well. Maybe use some critical thinking skills. If people could eat meat during the dark ages and survive, why all of a sudden can we not? Maybe these viruses are biological weapons? Piotr Kot Can you tell me why is it necessary? The proteins in the meat are made out of the same amino acids as a protein from a vegetable for instance. 

Buy it here: I’m off to Club Bed featuring DJ Pillow and Mc Blanky shirt
I'm off to Club Bed featuring DJ Pillow and Mc Blanky s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét