Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 7, 2022

Pig Oh my God Shane Dawson shirt

  My neighbor is completely against all forms of vaccination and believes some vaccine (whose "name/use against" I don't remember) is a main cause of child autism.. is she and hundreds if not thousands like her going to be condemned for their opinion? This is click bait at best and at worst a go at increasing the page's social media interaction. This is so wrong. Some people can’t for medical reasons have it like myself I’ve been invited but ignored all the messages after some previous reactions to vaccinations. Talk about discrimination. I’d have it if someone was liable and able to deal with consequences but no one is prepared to so stopping people doing normal things isn’t. 

Buy it here: Pig Oh my God Shane Dawson shirt
Pig Oh my God Shane Dawson s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét