Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 7, 2022

Little miss smokes too much Weed shirt

 I am not so good on that and I do feel better with meat, but I try not to exaggerate and be thankful for the meat that I buy. Dee Violet it is needed, as we are animals too and we eat the same as any animals in the same class with us omnivores. Since, we appeared on Earth as specie. But we should be very considerate and reduce the abuse of meat, as we were eating it occasionally. I love meat especially bacon but everyone has a right to their own opinion. What we should not have the right to do Is make fun of or bash people because their opinion is different than ours. It's easy to post rude comments. It's harder and takes a strong person to hold their tongue and post something with class.  

Buy it here: Little miss smokes too much Weed shirt
Little miss smokes too much Weed s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét