Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 7, 2022

Operating room call me the Surgeon I just took your heart shirt

  The masks are a first-step initiation rite into participation in the entire totalitarian mind-deception being foisted on the public. They are a form of soft herd-conditioning to groom the public for acceptance of the next steps in the plan: forced testing, and soon after, forced injections. That daily mask-wearing is ineffective, and even harmful, are only the health ramifications. The real injustice is the blatant abuse of power and utilization of heavy-handed fines/imprisonment for those who exercise their right to choose not to participate. The forced implementation of medical equipment/garments is a stark violation of the principle of Informed Consent as articulated in the Nuremberg Codes.

Buy it here: Operating room call me the Surgeon I just took your heart shirt
Operating room call me the Surgeon I just took your heart s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét