Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 7, 2022

I don’t say much but I listen a lot shirt

 It would be interesting to see how history views this period in life for my great-grandchildren.I don’t mind the vaccine but must have a vaccine passport is a step much too far. It is a form of segregation and discrimination especially if they become a ‘ must have ‘ to qualify for jobs, holidays etc. It could become the equivalent of the ‘mark of the beast’. I think vaccine passports to get into other countries will be inevitable unfortunately our gov have no control over what other countries require. I however feel a passport for internal use is unfair and could be discriminatory. Once offered the jab if you decide you don’t want it then imho it’s your risk to take especially if everyone else is protected. I'm definitely going to get the vaccine, but because I'm young and healthy it won't be offered to me for a while. It's a little unfair because of that, although I do understand the point of it. I'm assuming they'll introduce this passport once they've rolled out the vaccine for all adults.

Buy ti here: I don’t say much but I listen a lot shirt
I don't say much but I listen a lot s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét