Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 7, 2022

I’m ready for Kindergarten but is it ready for me shirt

  I teach in Italy, a school.with 500 kids, early childhood to middle school. We all wear masks, indoors and out. Sanitize our hands often as well as desks etc. Windows are open so we wear warm clothes! So far we have had a couple of cases and a couple of classes quarantined for 10 days. The school has remained open since September. We haven't had to cope with any variants until now so that may make the difference. However, with masks, sanitizing and quick testing and tracing, I think.its possible to reopen schools especially now that the vaccines are being rolled out and very speedily in the UK! Being in class with the kids even with masks and when it's chilly is infinitely preferable to online learning, in my mind anyway! 

Buy it here: I’m ready for Kindergarten but is it ready for me shirt

I'm ready for Kindergarten but is it ready for me s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét