Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 7, 2022

I’ve studied the bible that’s why I’m a Witch shirt

 A big chest freezer for example is a good buy when times are good & theres a little cash to spare. My present chest freezer was about 10 years old when I got it from an ex, had it now for about 15 years. Praying for those affected in Texas. I am more convinced about our planet’s suffering it is in God’s word in the last days the earth will cry out in pain things are happening at a fast pace something else Jesus spoke of wild animals roaming the streets earthquakes in various places but the key words Jesus said was at the same time- look up our redemption draweth nye. The standard practise of organised crime is to ignore repeated efforts by authorities to shut down operations. 

Buy it here: I’ve studied the bible that’s why I’m a Witch shirt
I've studied the bible that's why I'm a Witch s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét