Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 7, 2022

Unicorn I won’t Quit but I might cuss the whole time shirt

 My daughter has had three or four colds in the last month but they’ve only had one Covid case in the nursery throughout the whole pandemic. Kerry Twigley yes but it’s still putting children from multiple households together. Nursery children will have brothers and sisters at school therefore the exposure goes on and on. Staff haven’t been vaccinated and are blooming scared that they take the virus home to their own families, they matter too! love how angry people are getting... end of the day schools can't stay shut forever have no issues with any of my kids schools and my daughter is high risk. Makes me laugh all the people that don't want schools to reopen are either the teachers or the parents that want to stay working from home or the parents who don't have jobs... I for one want schools to reopen not just so I cna go back to working properly but also for my child's mental health and emotional wellbeing. 

Buy it here: Unicorn I won’t Quit but I might cuss the whole time shirt
Unicorn I won't Quit but I might cuss the whole time s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét