Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 10, 2020

Trust me I watch grey’s I’m basically a surgeon shirt

  Instead of smoking, drinking, having the latest mobiles, tv's wifi, etc, feed your own children! The genuine children who may be at risk of being hungry, get nothing! Bag of pasta, 50p, a tin of tomatoes 25p, tomato puree, 30p meal for 4 for under £2. The stigma and unnecessary means testing should be removed we should ensure that all children have access to a wholesome meal 365 days a year if it is needed/desired. Had I been entitled to free school meals during term time we as a family would have had that extra £30 a wk all yr n not just during the holidays. Sorry, u failed to see my point. Thank you. This issue is about inept political management by the government. It wouldn’t have cost the taxpayer much to extend the free school meals to half term and Christmas holidays but the cost to their already greatly damaged reputation by refusing to do this is massive.

Buy it here: Trust me I watch grey’s I’m basically a surgeon shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox King Shirt

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét