Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 10, 2020

Los Angeles Lakers NBA Finals players signatures thank you for the memories shirt

 What a bunch of idiots.I’m no longer a Fox News fan. They can suck on George Soros tit and leave me out of it. Handmade a tail. Bc, they truly believe that they have succeeded in brainwashing all of us with their Hollywood media bs movies. Come on now! Go watch “out of shadows” and see how this ALL Comes into play! No wonder they can't see Biden's reduced mental capacity. Most of these lefty loons are 'nuttier than a fruitcake'. You make me ill. You are a weight on the necks of women that have truly suffered.What the f** is wrong with these people? What happened you go high when the others go low. Future is looking scary Hi there your post is wonderful but I don't think we are friends here on Facebook if you don't mind please kindly add me up to your friend's list as I have tried adding you to mine but is not going through.

Buy it here: Los Angeles Lakers NBA Finals players signatures thank you for the memories shirt
HomePage: Cool Myhollybox  Shirt

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét