Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 10, 2020

Baby Yoda I don’t care what day it is it’s early I’m grumpy I want Jack Daniel’s shirt

  

I wonder if this guy knows Trump will be ok in a few weeks. What is it with these Democrats and their Russian phobia? If Russia was meddling in the election, why the hell would they want Trump to win? Wouldn’t they prefer the incompetent one? Is a horrible person and should be removed from the office for saying such a false statement. He is worse the DT. Meanwhile, Democrats on American soil will continue their meddling as they continue to try to steal the election.Have to hand it to Connecticut they know how to pick their Senators!It’s astonishing that the Democrats continue to cling to the fictitious, debunked Russian collusion theory. They’re not fit to hold ANY office.we need to find a cure to TDS & it's not going to be replacing him because you've tried Everything & failed.You can always tell what the Dems are up to by what they accuse you of.

Buy it here: Baby Yoda I don’t care what day it is it’s early I’m grumpy I want Jack Daniel’s shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Trending Store

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét