Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 10, 2020

Native pride I am who I am your approval isn’t needed shirt

  I would have sent you a friend request but due to respect I can't, can you please send me a friend request doesn't it make you wonder what goes threw their minds? You have a woman, mother, wife, highly intelligent, and obviously driven WOMAN, and other women are knocking her down because she believes ALL LIVES MATTER! What the hell happened to us as a society of human beings? they already used this they need to step it up a notch try some new material no matter how good their theatrics are, they aren’t going to change the outcome. They do realize of Biden gets in this joke of theirs will be a reality right? Save us the drama. A judge is not a policymaker but an interpreter of the law as written. Whoever opposes the confirmation of the supreme court nominee must be anti equal justice under the law and its a disgrace.

Buy it here: Native pride I am who I am your approval isn’t needed shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Top Store

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét