Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 10, 2020

I feel like I’m already tired tomorrow shirt

 Trump is a lying two faced twit all his false statements lies half-truths are all rising up to smack him right in the teeth That's what he gets trying to feed crap promises to us while poor people have died from the virus as usual Trump could care a less about anyone but himself This media and the Ds act like this virus can be controlled. It ca not. If you are not in the target age and preexisting conditions, you are 99.9% safe. Get the real! yeah, tell that to New Zealand. Michael Harte UM. IT CAN. CANADA AND SEVERAL OTHER NATIONS INCLUDING CHINA WHERE IT STARTED HAS CONTROLLED IT. Thank God we are free from complete lock down! The Ds hate work and progress, they want to be cave dwellersI was in the frontline and I have seen all ages affected and here in Australia we have it fairly under control. I think our leaders went with scientific evidenceSo.we have went from it being a hoax, to being out of control?

Buy it here: I feel like I’m already tired tomorrow shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Store

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét