Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 8, 2020

You couldn’t handle me even If I came with instructions shirt

He knows if he is not going to be re-elected, it’s game over for him. This is a test for him. If he is successful then I imagine he will start manipulating, silencing, and shutting down any media or journalistic outlet that criticizes him. I see a slippery slope ahead for those who value freedom and as a slap in the face to patriotism and to those who, like my Dad who fought to preserve it. I will crawl over broken glass to vote him out in November. Come on Trump is just a social platform, I thought America it's a free country where people have the right to critics regardless of being president It’s a non-standard word but still used widely. It’s not a problem unless he’s writing an essay. Sorry for laughing but Our Dear Leader is far too fragile to be criticized! Especially by a bunch of teenagers and early 20s! it’s because the teenagers used TikTok to arrange a mass boycott of his Tulsa rally. Also, his buddy at Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, is trying to launch Reels, a competitor to TikTok. It’s all very messy.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét