Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 8, 2020

Sometimes I have to tell my self it’s not worth the jail time shirt

In general, do you think kneeling during the national anthem is appropriate -- or inappropriate -- a form of protest? If they really cared about their movement as they proudly wear those shirts they should put their money where their mouth is and help out in a tangible way. As a combat veteran myself, and knowing that kneeling was thought up as a peaceful form of protest by former Army Green Beret and Seattle Seahawk Nate Boyer together with Colin Kaepernick, I have no problem withstanding or kneeling for the anthem. I think it's also up to them, not you, to decide what they think is a tangible way to protest. But I take great offense to kneel for our Anthem. Stand tall and proud of this country. Not me. It is something we should hold dear to our hearts. I'm never going to change my patriotism. It's not a gray area.

Buy it here: Sometimes I have to tell my self it’s not worth the jail time shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Hot Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét