Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 8, 2020

I’m not an alcoholic but my wife is so when she drinks I do too cause I’m supportive like that shirt

You would be happy from someone to steal from you-one no fee and two for something you don't support let me guess you’re a Trumper and have no issue with him breaking the law and lying perpetually? He is worth about $175 million - I’m sure he is quite happy in his life. dead. Your response was priceless! You are the one who said he should be happy - I’m fairly certain he is. This is his music and he has the right to say when and where and by whom it should be used. That is the law. Donna Falonna Delgadillo, I am very happy with my red frames troll. Typical for you to criticize someone you know nothing about but you would you live in CA., be that as it may, it's still his music and has every legal right to do this. they play his music all the time on classic rock stations. Where have you been to Russia? turn on your Nugent and Kid Rock and STFU. He's a legend and still on the radio today. many fans out there still like his music!

Buy it here: I’m not an alcoholic but my wife is so when she drinks I do too cause I’m supportive like that shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox King Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét