Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 8, 2020

Joe Biden No Malarkey shirt

Our behavior and treatment of the earth are accelerating weather patterns. I'm not a fan of Trump either. I hate almost all governments, presidents, and priministers like Boris Johnson in England where I live. And yes, they have happened long before trump, even long when no humans really much existed. Science showed me. D'Cruz craps its freezing and snowing in places that hardly ever get snow. Stop pushing crap. I am a farmer in the southern tablelands of NSW Australia. I have to fight tooth and nail to manage my land due to controls by climate hoax lefties. As I can't manage my land the fire comes and devastates the land and animals. Natures way of land management. The climate hoax is a tool to restrict your freedom and create havoc. Fires are natural occurrences but the ferocity is due to land mismanagement.

Buy it here: Joe Biden No Malarkey shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox King Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét