Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 9, 2023

Sonic the Hedgehog everythings Fucked shirt

 I am disgusted to my bones to see where humanity stands in this world and how less a life is worth ,especially if its life in countries like this. Alex Dortmund He said animals were not prioritised over people and they weren't, had they have been they would not have left after the British troops, that is a fact whether you like it or not. I'm no fan of Boris but I do not like the lies being told by those that want him out. Alex Dortmund Maybe if the human race wasn't so shit, lots of us wouldn't prefer animals to humans. I would put a dog over a human any day. Humans get on my tits every single day. Dogs have never annoyed me. I donate over £200 of my wage every month to various animal charities.

Buy it here: Sonic the Hedgehog everythings Fucked shirt
Sonic the Hedgehog everythings Fucked s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét