Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 9, 2023

The Callous Daoboys I’m going to push you in front of a train shirt

 What I mean is an effort to try to experience for a moment the horror of being excluded from the society for who you are and turned into game. Feel the loss and emptiness of the culture gone. Rafał Betlejewski After learning about Anne Frank in school when I was a wee girl, I used to have nightmares the Nazi's would come back. I think about the horrid things that happened in the past from what I have learned from reading and school, and I pray each day that we don't have to live through those horrors. We must EDUCATE. Or we will be faced with it again. History has a way of repeating itself.  Julie Scarlett Mackay do not forget that similar totalitarian system went on with the Soviet Union and its satellite states until 1991.

Buy it here: The Callous Daoboys I’m going to push you in front of a train shirt
The Callous Daoboys I'm going to push you in front of a train s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét