Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 9, 2023

Pike Place Market Seattle Washington Image shirt

 This was kind of confirmed to me when I got covid in late Oct as an otherwise healthy 31yo who at the time was very active and I don't smoke, I was unvaccinated so was my mother and both of us were hospitalised when our oxygen levels dropped to 66% for my mother and I 60% after developing covid related pneumonia. We were both rushed in on blue lights and I was taken straight to Intensive care where I spent 11 days. Had we not been taken to hospital under the request of our GP who came to check on us we would have died. Also I wasn't the only younger healthy patient in intensive care either and the majority of the 40+ doctors and nurses I met stated the vast majority of ICU patients are either unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated at the time they got infected. 

 Buy it here: Pike Place Market Seattle Washington Image shirt
Pike Place Market Seattle Washington Image s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét