Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2023

My body hurts and I h8 the government can we cuddle and watch spooky movies shirt

  I’m vegan now. Tessa Barton I'm still a meat eater but I eat meat like it's the 70's a couple of cheap cuts in the week and a nice joint at the weekend that you turn into a couple of meals...then veggie/salad type meals inbetween. I have throught hard about being a vegetarian says the butcher's daughter...but when I look in the shops and see all that processed vegan stuff with all the chemical ingredients and flavourings and it makes me wonder just how much resources does it take to make that stuff is it really a healthier option. Hayley Reed As I said to someone else above, it's not about you, this vegan choice. 

Buy it here: My body hurts and I h8 the government can we cuddle and watch spooky movies shirt
My body hurts and I h8 the government can we cuddle and watch spooky movies s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét