Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2023

If I miss this Hydro Pump I will kill myself shirt

 Insecticides/pesticides used to protect our crops in turn harm other invertebrates, again reducing biodiversity and negatively effecting ecosystems. I feel similarly. You only have to look at the mono-cropping of almonds in California to see the damage that is being done to the environment. I think there'd be even more stripping of rainforest to produce palm oil. I'm not defending the current system, in which a friend of mine saw NZ lamb in a Welsh supermarket recently, for less than the price of Welsh lamb. That's crazy in the extreme too. The whole world cannot go vegan for the simple reason most of the Earth land is unsuitable for agriculture and only can sustain animals. 

Buy it here: If I miss this Hydro Pump I will kill myself shirt
If I miss this Hydro Pump I will kill myself s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét