Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 8, 2023

Native blood runs through my Veins photo shirt

   Joan Miles lol you can be dressed for the weather and it still freeze to death because when you dress for the weather you assume you’ll be walking most of the time so will build some body heat through movement and 2… temperatures plummet in the evening so I imagine despite being dressed for the occasion she was still bloody freezing! Matt Forkan still would have been better if she had not been alone & I’m sure most mountain rescuers would agree safer to be with a group or a partner because of these sorts of situations can occur very quickly. People don’t got out looking to get in trouble. 

Buy it here: Native blood runs through my Veins photo shirt
Native blood runs through my Veins photo s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét